Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Plum Rum, Peach Schnapps & Irish Cream hic hic..

 

Just wanted to let you know, this year, bitten by the movie a Good Year, I am rolling my sleeves up. So welcome to my homemade liqueurs.

Getting set for Christmas I have Plum Rum. I know, I know Christmas is 6 months away, but the rum takes 6 months to mature and you get the best plums now. This will be ready for pick up in the 2nd week of December. Its gorgeous, served chilled on Christmas evening.(Charmaine will attest to that! Twice over!)

Then - Peach Schnapps, which due to the seasonality of the fruit will be made this month and will be ready for pick up by mid July.

And last but not the least is Irish Cream, available throughout the year.

Please let me know, if you would like to order the first two as the best quality of fruit is now - June.

So if you want to get your hands on a bottle please let me know!! You can email me on ayeshatellis@yahoo.com or +91 98201 31194 and I will get back to you by the end of the day.

Cheers!! Prost!

1 comment:

  1. Top Mnc's hiring the Current Jobs in Chennai .Jobtardis provides you updated free job alert to mobile or mail.Register with jobtardis.in.more details : - http://www.jobtardis.in

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails